Rachel and I went biking at the bike/jogging trail at Sequiota today. The trail wasn't too crowded, not like I thought it might be, but the park was very busy, lots of families having picnics, lots of pets on leashes, little kids playing on the playground equipment. Would be nice if July day's could always be this perfect. We biked 9.6 miles and then had to go find new softball cleats, had to hit up Hobby Lobby since they had scrapbooking stuff at 50% off! And lunch at Quizno's! I then had to come home and work a little to make up my time for being off on Thursday for Rachel's senior pictures and she and her dad are working at the concession stand at the ballgame!!
Here are a few pictures from our day. I realize we have pictures on a railroad track, instead of the bike trail but we thought it would be fun to snap a few pictures and it was right along the bike trail. Then the pet cemetary was on the trail too, and we hadn't seen the new monument they have for the dedication to the police dogs. It was very nice!





1 comment:
The pictures on the tracks are great. I LOVE them!
Post a Comment